Do you dream of living and working in Dubai? Also referred to as the “City of Gold,”. Dubai has quite a reputation in the world. when it comes to offering lucrative opportunities to live and work in the country. This is the reason every year thousands of immigrants from different parts of the world arrive here in the pursuit of living. As well as getting employed in the country. When you wish to work and live in Dubai, you require to obtain the Dubai Job or employment visa for the same.
- Whether you are looking forward to joining a typical office job or going ahead with company formation in Dubai free zones, getting an employment visa, Dubai is of utmost importance. The process of obtaining a Dubai job visa is relatively simpler in comparison to other countries of the world. In this post, we will help you understand all that you need to know about getting a job or employment visa in Dubai.
- Applying for Employment in Dubai Before you apply for a job or think of starting your own business in Dubai. It is important to note that for receiving the work visa in Dubai, you need to have a valid passport. Along with an offer for employment in the UAE. The employer will then help you with the submission of the necessary documents. This will help you in obtaining the temporary work permit in Dubai before receiving the job visa in the country.
- If you wish to obtain the Dubai employment visa. It is vital that you have received a proper offer of employment from the concerned organization or employer. Whether you are getting a job transfer or starting a new position in an organization in Dubai. You cannot obtain the employment visa in the country unless you have a proper job offer for the same. As such, you might require help from a reliable UAE sponsor in the country. While We suggest to find employment before you move into the country. It is still common for the foreigners to travel across the amazing country and then, search for employment here.
- Once you have found employment in the country and accepts a proper position. the employer is then responsible for submitting the necessary paperwork to the concerned MOHRE (Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation). This will commence the UAE employment visa process. As per the law, the organisation expects to an employer to pay the associated job visa fees.
- When you wish to make the most of your employment in Dubai. You must obtain a proper work visa here for seamless working and living here.
Resources Link: https://time-motion.ae/how-to-get-an-employment-visa-in-dubai/